WEBSITE WORKSHOP SERIES:
Working With Your WordPress Website
From managing & expanding
to e-commerce and customizing*
- Wednesday Oct 25, 2017, 2p – 5p – Session 1: Managing Your WordPress Site Basics -- How to: Set up pages; Make new posts (news items); Make new pages, plus more.
- Thursday Oct 26, 2017, 2p – 5p - Session 2: Expanding Your WordPress Site -- Adding plug-ins for functionality; Exploring available plug-ins; Searching for plug-ins; Embedding video in your page; plus more.
- Tuesday Oct 31, 2017, 2p – 5p - Session 3: Running Your WordPress E-Commerce Store -- Setting up your: store; shipping; pricing; taxes; payments (PayPal, Square, Stripe); products; product photos; inventory controls; WooCommerce products per page plugins; and much more.
*Each session will have plenty of time for Q&A and experimenting, as well as hands-on assistance. Bring your own laptop. Bring your WordPress Login/Password. Free WIFI available. Call Blaine in-advance of the class if you need to learn how to start a WordPress Site.
- Wednesday Nov 1, 2017, 2p – 5p - Session 4: Customizing Your WordPress Site’s Theme -- Customizing your existing theme; Theme options; Menus; Widgets; Exploring themes; & more.
Instructor: Blaine Fergerstrom
Where: Hi‘ilei Aloha LLC, Native Hawaiian Accelerator & Cowork, 711 Kapi‘olani Blvd., Suite 111, Honolulu, HI 96813 (Same floor as lobby. Last door on Cooke Street end.)
Parking Garage - Flat $5 fee without validation paid to garage machine: Monday – Friday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm; Saturday 7am – 10:00 pm; and Sunday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Metered Parking on Kawaiaha‘o Street or Emily Street is 25 cents for each 20 minutes, Monday – Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm, FREE after 6:00pm & Sundays. Read signs on Cooke Street before parking so you avoid being towed. DO NOT Park on Cooke Street - Monday – Friday, 3:30pm – 5:30pm. However, get to a parking space on Cooke space between 5:30pm to 5:35pm to get a free space.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm Parking in 711 Pacific Park Plaza parking garage, enter from Curtis Road is $6.00 per hour paid to garage machine near elevator.
Cost: $5 for entire series -Space limited to 10 people. Please register if you definitely will attend.
Register through this link: https://goo.gl/6yHF27
To register electronically, please visit the link provided, complete the form, then click on ‘submit.’ You will receive an emailed receipt of your registration. We will send a confirmation email that you are one of the first 10. If seating is filled, we add your name to a list for the next workshop.
For questions, please contact Kanani at 808.596.8990 ext. 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Blaine at 808.596.8990 ext. 1013 or email@example.com,
Visit www.hiilei.org to learn more about Hi‘ilei Aloha’s workshops, services, technical assistance and Native Hawaiian Accelerator & Cowork Membership.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Kanani or Blaine for details. Mahalo!
Click to download a PDF version of this advertisement
Now Open! New Business Accelerator
& Co-Work Space in Kaka‘ako
For Native Hawaiian Entrepreneurs, Businesses & Nonprofits
Starting a business or nonprofit is a big endeavor. It is even more challenging if you do not have an office space. A Co-Work space solves this problem by providing a place for you to get your work done. Our members have access to to computers, a meeting room with video-conferencing and electronic white-board capabilities, printing, copying, faxing, library, phone, internet, WiFi and kitchenette with free coffee, tea, and water.
Conveniently located in Kaka‘ako, it is a perfect place to drop-in first thing in the morning or at the end of your day to catch up on paperwork and email, compile reports, complete orders, make copies, fax, and drop things in the mail.
The best part is you aren’t alone. We provide occasional workshops and business networking events. We will post your business card and include you in our in-house marketing activities.
Our acccelerator provides technical assistance, coaching and referrals to help your business grow.
Pricing starts as low as $35 per month!
MEMBER SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Co-Work Space
- Reserved Desks
- Reserved Offices
- Meeting Room
- Video Conferencing
- Smart Board
- Scan, Print, Fax, Copy
- WiFi & Internet
- Workshops & Events
- Notary Public
Visit www.hiilei.org or call Martha, Kanani or Blaine for more information at (808) 596-8990.
Mahalo to the Small Business Administration for our 2016 Accelerator Award!
711 Kapi‘olani Boulevard, Suite 111 (same floor as lobby) | Honolulu, HI 96813 | 808.596.8990
Notice: Hiʽilei Aloha LLC Has Moved to the First Floor
Hiʽilei Aloha LLC is remaining in the same building, Pacific Park Plaza, but has relocated to a different suite.
Effective Thursday, July 14, 2016, the new mailing address is:
Hiʽilei Aloha LLC
711 Kapiʽolani Boulevard, Suite 111
Honolulu, Hawaiʽi 96813