You are invited to
Non-Profit Start-up – The Basics Workshop
Saturday March 17, 2018
9:30am – 3:00pm
Learn how to:
· Assess, is forming a non-profit good for my idea?
· Plan to start a non-profit and fulfill requirements
· Research & identify possible available resources
· Start-up Check List and a Resources Guide
· Grants List of upcoming grant opportunities
· Meaning of sponsorship & sample agreements
· Worksheets on purpose, work plan, timeline and budget
Ok to bring a laptop or tablet for easy writing!
Note: Lunch not provided, welcome to bring your own. Refrigerator, water, tea, coffee & light snack available.
Where: Hi’ilei Aloha LLC
711 Kapi‘olani Blvd., Suite 111, Honolulu, HI 96813 (lobby level)
Presenter: Martha Ross
Cost: $47**. Space is limited to 15. Please register on-line at https://goo.gl/pjZS67
(This cost includes parking fee for 711 Kapi‘olani Pacific Park Plaza Garage.) To register electronically, please visit the link, complete the form, click on ‘submit.’ You will receive an emailed registration receipt.
**Bring $47 to class, or pay online by credit card at https://squareup.com/store/hiilei-aloha-llc
Parking: On street meter ($.75 per hour)-you pay on own, Mon – Sat 7:00am – 6:00pm, & FREE after 6:00pm). Pacific Park Plaza Parking Garage, enter Curtis St., bring your ticket for validation.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. For details contact Kanani at 808.596.8990 ext. 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mahalo for your interest!
Visit Hiilei.org for more information about Hi’ilei Aloha LLC