- Have you started a business and want to get it squared away?
- Do you have a hobby and want to make it pay?
- Do you have an idea and want to see if it could be a successful business?
If so, Hi‘ilei Aloha is conducting entrepreneurship classes which could help you!
When: 16 Tues. & Thurs., 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Thurs., Sep. 21 – Tues., Nov. 14, 2017)
Where: Hi‘ilei Aloha – 711 Kapi‘olani Blvd., Suite 111, Honolulu, HI 96813*
* (Call Blaine at Hi’ilei Aloha if you live on an island other than O‘ahu. We may be able to add you to the class through our distance learning equipment, if you have access to a device with a webcam and microphone.)
Cost: This highly successful course tuition deposit costs $300, which is 100% refundable, ($300 returned), if all classes are attended, homework is done and final presentation is made at graduation. Ask about payment plans or other arrangements.
These classes deliver information on:
• Skills and knowledge to start up a business
• Keys to successful marketing
• How to write and present a business plan
• Pricing your product to make money
• Managing your finances
• Resources you will need for your first year in business
*Business counseling and technical assistance provided too
Course instructor: Julie Percell
To register electronically, please visit link, complete form, print and then click on ‘submit’ the registration form at: https://goo.gl/HrivVh and mail printed copy of form with full payment to Hi’ilei Aloha.
Mail the printed filled out registration form and your check, payable to Hi‘ilei Aloha LLC, to: Hi‘ilei Aloha LLC, 711 Kapi‘olani Blvd., Ste. 111, Honolulu, HI 96813.
Questions on registration or payment options, contact Kanani at 808.596.8990 ext. 1001 or email@example.com, or Blaine at 808.596.8990, ext. 1013 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received. Space is limited. Mahalo for your interest! Contact Kanani or Blaine for more information, or to provide your name and contact info to receive notice of business and nonprofit capacity building classes and workshops in the future.
This course is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Native American Affairs. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Kanani or Blaine for details.